OOTD Dinner Date





















Hey Loves

Heres my Outfit of the Day and also what I wore for dinner. I really loved this outfit especially the pleated purple skirt from Primark. I don't own much of these type of skirts however this looked really nice with my sleeveless laced top from New Look and my purple wedges from Deichmann. I also paired this up a few of my accessories, including my bag from Charlotte Rouse, Jewellerys from a mix of places but my charm bracelet which i really love was actually a gift from my mum on her trip to Mexico and my necklace which is one of my favorites is also from Primark. As for my makeup, I decided to go really dark maroon color on the lip using my KIKO lipstick in shade 88 which blended really well with my outfit. Thanks for reading xoxox


FOLLOW ME LOVES 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment