Festive Party Makeup Look








Hey lovelies

Welcome back to my blog. Todays blogpost is all about festive looks and I created this perfect look for christmas. I am also planning on creating this look for myself during christmas. Here are the products used to create this look. I am hoping to create a video for this look before christmas and I cant wait to share that. Below is a list of the makeup products used to create my smokey look:)

  • Vichy Dermablend Foundation in Bronze
  • Dream Satin Liquid Foundation in Caramel
  • Garnier Blur Primer
  • Maybelline Fit me Powder
  • Essence Dindl Blusher
  • Makeup Revolution Redemtopn Palette Day & Night 
  • Collection Eyeliner in Black
  • Essence I love extreme mascara
  • YSL Red Shimmer Lipgloss
  • Essence effect eyeshadow
  • Maybelline Instant Eye Eraser
  • Maybelline Brow Drama in Dark Brown
  • Essence Adorable Matt
Look out for a video on this look soon :) 
Lots of Love and Happy Holidays
itsmaestyle
xoxox


Leave a Comment

  1. What a great look. The Maybelline Instant Eye Eraser is one of my favorite products of all time! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl, the concealer is my ultimate fav too :)) what is GFC? I will follow your blog xx

      Delete
  2. Love this look and the products!

    www.pretty-little-things-xo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair is so cute and I love the makeup as well!
    Arianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, you never fail to make me smile with your comments. Your so sweet all the time :) I hope you have a fantastic xmas x

      Delete