Andrew Barton Waver | Crimped Hair Day








Hi lovlies

Heres another blog post of the day, kind of getting the hang of this. So todays post will be all about my recent purchase, on the Andrew Barton Professional Hair Waver which I absolutely can not get enough of. Since its winter, I thought this would be the perfect hair choice to create a nice crimped hair look for the festive season. Although, this would be more perfect for summer, I honestly think, this style would be perfect for all types of occasion. I really enjoyed the results using the crimper what I liked most about it was not only was it easy to use, but it was super quick and also really affordable. Here is what you get with the crimper:

180C high heat salon performance and 10 temperature settings
Ceramic barrel for an ultra smooth and shiny finish.
Ceramic crimping plates.
Variable temperature control.
10 temperature settings.
Maximum temperature 180C.
60sec heat-up time.
Ultra-fast heat recovery

   Lots of love
itsmaestyle
xoxoxo

Leave a Comment