Autumn Fall Inspired Oufits




 Autumn Fall Casual Wear
 Autumn Fall Lunch Date
 Autumn Fall Dinner Date
Autumn Fall Special Occasion/ Party Night
Hey loves

So here is a something a little different from my previous blogs. I decided to try out this website called POLYVORE which is an amazing website where you can create your own personal styles and collections. It not only provides with dozens of fashion and beauty collections but you can create your own ideas and put together an outfit of your choice. So I had to get it started and I am totally addicted to this website, and since summer is over and Autumn Fall is just around the corner :( I thought this would be the perfect time to create some outfits to inspire the upcoming season. Here, I decided to create 4 different types of outfits perfect to use during the fall season of which I created this for 4 different types of occasions which consists of:

1) An Autumn Fall Casual wear, where I paired the first outfit using all greens and browns as these two colors definitely screams out the Fall season. And with that I paired this up with a few accessories to add more style to the outfit and of course not forgetting the bright and bold maroon lipstick which again is perfect to use during the fall season. 

2) The second outfit I created is more laid back and using a darker toned color which is perfect for a lunch date. With this, I paired up a long simple black top which goes perfect with dark grey or black leggings which makes the outfit seem really comfortable to use and with that I decided to pair this up with these really nice dark brown/black high boots which goes perfect with the outfit and great for when rain suddenly appears. As for accessories, I decided to go very simple and laid back as I didn't want to add to many details to simple look and just kept things very minimal yet classy look. The lipstick on the other hand, is a perfect color to use particularly when using a light smokey eye shadow look to bring out the outfit.

3) The third outfit, is definitely perfect for a dinner date and again bringing out the greens and browns perfect for Autumn Fall season. I decided to go for smart/casual inspired dress look which I paired this up with these beautiful brown heel buckled sandals which goes perfect with the dress. I also decided to go for a bigger yet formal looking hand bag which again matches the outfit very well. As for accessories I definitely went for gold as this makes the outfit stand out more and goes perfect with the browns and greens. And of course the makeup, I decided to go a little darker with eye shadows to create that beautiful smokey look, this goes with the lipstick too, I decided to pair this up with a darker maroon shade lipstick. 

4) The last outfit I created is perfect for special occasions or  a glamour night out in town. I loved matching these outfits together particularly the Black Pleated skirt and the Red cropped sleeveless top. The red and black is a definite match, and I paired these up with these beautiful opened toe Sandals making the outfit look very formal. As for accessories, I did however decided to tone this down a little as the outfit is already too formal and decided to pair this up with a Gold Bangle and a Beautiful Necklace and not forgetting the shoulder/hand purse which goes perfectly with the outfit. As for the makeup I went for an even darker shade of smokey colors and bright red lipstick.  

FOLLOW ME LOVES 

 photo facebook_zps579f5e6c.png  photo instagram_zpsdec7c0c7.png  photo twitterbird_zps62a1375c.png  photo instagram_zpsdec7c0c7.png  photo youtube_zpsf0c53451.png

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment