W7 Lightly Toasted Palette vs In the Nude Palette Review








Hey Loves

So todays post is all about my current obsession with the w7 eyeshadow palette. I made a post on instagram recently of my recent purchase of the w7 In the Nude Palette and fell head over heels with it. Although the colors are not as pigmented, I do find that it is just about right for me as I do love the natural look and this gave me just that. 

However, yesterday, I walked into TKMAXX to do a bit of christmas shopping and of course I did notice they had another W7 palette which was the lightly toasted shade and I had to get it. This palette is more smokey shades which is great to use for special occasions and again using natural color shades and lot of browns and dark browns. 

I however did notice, in comparison to the In the Nude Palette, The Lightly Toasted palette was exceptionally more pigmented which was amazing. It gave me the perfect pigment and looks so amazing as an eyeshadow. I will be doing more swatches in the palette for a closer look. But in my opinion I am so in love with both shades and palettes and once I find the third palette, for sure I will be purchasing this. 

Have a Jolly Holiday Everyone
Lots of love
itsmaestyle
xoxox 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment