Head over Heels Teeez Review | YouBeauty Discovery Box








Hey Lovlies

Yes another post!! :) and today is all about my new Nail Polish by Teeez Head over Heels which I personally chose after subscribing to the YouBeauty Discovery Box Company. When I got to choose my products I was drawn to the Two gorgeous nail colors Smoking Gun and Frosted Gleam and had to have this in my box. I don't really own many Gold or silver nail polishes, so for me this was really exciting to try. And since, the festive season is near, the colors are just perfect to use for christmas especially the Golden color which I am so much in over the heels with. 

Further, now lets talk quality and packaging. Of course what first caught my eye was the outer packaging. Somewhat symmetrical  and not like any ordinary nail packaging this is most certainly a unique type of nail polish, this also goes for the actual polish, Shaped like a lipgloss with gorgeous decors, this polish certainly looks very glam.  

In my opinion, the quality is just perfect, although I had to apply two coats, for me this worked out excellent as it gave me the exact coverage I needed. The pigment is so strong and the golden color, which I never knew I could pull off was just what I needed. I am really excited to try out the Frosted Gleam once I change my nail color and of course review this too. Thanks to YouBeauty Discover Box and Head over Heels Teeez for this beautiful product. 

Lots of love
itsmaestyle
xoxoxo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment