Urban Decay Naked on the Run Review











Hi Lovlies

So here is a new blog post about my current obsession palette by Urban Decay. This is a review on the Naked on the Run Palette where I will share my personal opinion on the product. So I got this as a Christmas Gift from the Fiance last month and I was so happy because I actually had my eye on the product after seeing on display at the Urban Decay Counter and thought to myself, I had to get this product,

So about the product, the actual palette is square shape and is quite heave and delicate when carrying it and personally I am terrified on dropping it :(. The palette comes in beautiful ethnic/tribal effect box and contains information and pictures of the actual products at the back of the box. Inside of the box is the actual palette and I just cant get over how beautiful it looks from the outside. It has the big word NAKED on the front and also has a mirror brass copper kind of effect around the corners which gives the product a more glam effect. 

So inside of the palette, this contains the following:

Perversion Bigger, Blacker Badder Mascara (which is a perfect travel size mascara)
24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil - Stag
Sesso Ultra Moisturizing Gloss
Eyeshadows- ranging from light to dark which is perfect for a Day Look and also Night Looks
Bronzer
Blusher
Highlighter

I personally love this palette, I also did a review on the palette on my channel below so check that out for more personal opinions.


Thanks for taking the time to read.
Lots of Love
itsmaestyle
xoxoxo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment