GlossyBox January 2015
















Hey Loves

Yes!!!new year and heres my first box for 2015 from GlossyBox. I recently picked this up from my local post office and couldnt wait to go home and open the box. The box when I first picked it was heavy, so I figured I had some interesting stuff inside and hold and behold I loved each of the items from this months box. 

A couple of weeks ago, I got an email from GlossyBox showing a sneak peak preview of what was going to be inside this months issue and was also told that there were going to be at least 5 full size items and of course they were not lying. Inside the box were 5 full size samples and can not wait to test each of them out. Some of the products in the box, like some of the items I usually receive, I do find I am somewhat not familiar with the brands but its always good to test them out before buying it. So here is a list of what was in my GlossyBox January 2015 issue:

MEMEME- Eyeliner Pencil (Clay) full size at £4
NICKA K NEW YORK- Colorluxe Powder Blush: Full Size at 8.95 Euros
JELLY PONG PONG- All over Glow: Full size at £10
KUESHI NATURAL & PLEASANT COSMETICS- Revitalizing Face Toner- Full size at 10.70 Euros
NAKED LIPS- Oragnic Lip Balm Superfruits- Full Size at 5 Euros

So these are all the products I received for this months GlossyBox and Can't wait to test it all out

Lots of Love
Itsmaestyle
xoxoxxo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment