Revlon vs Maybelline Liquid Foundation





Hey Lovlies,

I wanted to start my first blog by sharing a review on my two most used foundations which I have just recently purchased and tested out. The two liquid foundations I will review on is the Revlon Colorstay (Combination/Oily Skin) in 330 Natural Tan and Maybellines Dream Satin Liquid Foundation in 048 Sun Beige.

To start of with the Revlon Colorstay foundation and a little background as to why I decided to purchase this particular range was mainly because I heard so many excellent reviews on the foundation. Since I have oily skin I was at that stage where I needed a foundation that not only gives me a great natural flawless look but product that would help decrease my oily skin throughout the day. With extensive research not only did I see high ratings and excellent feedback on the foundation this product actually did an amazing job on my skin and this did wanders with my oily skin. It mentioned on the product that this will provide a 24 hours long lasting effect which actually worked for me for about 10-11 hours maximum of wearing without retouching which was excellent. It also feels really light and not as cakey feeling as some other foundations. The colour matches perfectly with my skin tone and little goes a long way. I purchased this at my local boots pharmacy for around £11-12 which is pretty expensive however with the product being of great quality and long lasting I would purchase this foundation again. I rate this foundation a 10/10.

The next product to review on is the Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid foundation which I again I am absolutely in love with. I have used this foundation in the past and love the quality this gives me on my skin. As mentioned with the revlon foundation, this product also received excellent ratings and reviews and would rate this the same as this product gave me such a flawless yet natural look. It did't feel to cakey nor to dry it actually felt like I wasn't wearing anything on my face which is what I liked about this foundation the most. However the only downside is that, with my oily skin this did not help to reduce the oiliness in which the Revlon Foundation did but then again the foundation regardless of this, still gave me a long lasting finish look and would repurchase this foundation. I bought this at my local superdrugs store for around £7.99 which very affordable for being great quality and long lasting. As with the revlon, I would repurchase this foundation again. I rate this foundation 9.8/10.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment