Wedges Collection




Hi Loves

In today's blog I wanted to share two of my recent purchases from New Look. As a petite 4'11 girl I have always felt quite uncomfortable with my height and wearing heels is really really painful for me so I decided to try out using wedges. I have used wedges in the past and have always found them super comfortable and have no problem walking in wedges throughout the entire day. So I went on the New Look website and found the two most cutest wedges on sale and decided to go for it. I actually bought one pair from the children's shoe section however it was a size higher than I was originally which is a size 3 and the shoes were an unfortunate size 4 which kind of let me down but I thought to myself why not just give it a try anyway and of course I loved it in the end.



The wedges are a tanned colour and has some small ridges at the bottom which makes the shoes look even more cute. They do however look a little large in terms of width but I guess that's just the style of it. I managed to get this on sale for £9.00 reduced from £20.00 which was such a bargain for such great quality.

The second pair of wedges I bought from New Look which is probably my most favourite of the two is so perfect for any type of occasion which is what I love most about it. Again New Look ran out of my sizes and had to go for a size 4 instead of a size 3 but like the first pair I decided to    purchase anyway and have loved it since then. I have only used this once to go out shopping but would love to try wearing these on a night out. They are super comfortable an excellent quality. I believe I bought this about £9.00 which got reduced from £20.00 which again was an excellent deal.


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment