Primark Latest Purchases ♡








Hey Dolls

I could'nt help but go to Primark earlier today just because I absolutely love the store. I actually went to primark to buy myself sandals for my upcoming trip to California in about a weeks time but could not help but pick up a few small goodies on the way. So firstly my first purchase were these gorgeous looking sandals (almost reminds me of the gladiator sandals) I have actually been looking for. These little cuties were only £10 and I could not believe how adorable they look for such an inexpensive product. I could not choose whether to get the light pink/gold ones or the plane tanned sandals however I felt I chose the right ones as the tanned sandals would probably match any type of outfits I wear.

The sandals itself is zipped at the back and also has a small little wedge which is perfect as I usually go for flat ones. I love how strong they are and I also love the gold square details in between the straps which made it look more goddess like.

The next thing I purchased were some beauty/fashion goodies, just some small items such as Primarks very own lip gloss in light pink which I love. It really does have good quality and the color is perfect. I also purchased a bunch of hairbands since im the type that looses them all the time lol. Both products cost me just under £5. The lip gloss was £1.50 and the Hair Bands were £1.00.

Last thing I purchased were none fashion or beauty related but mainly personal and home use. I bought a candle from the home department in Redberries & Orchid scent which smells amazing and also the color is super cute too. This cost me I think £1.50 which is super inexpensive. And last but not least I decided to also purchased my very own headphones in pink of course and personally the quality again is great. This cost me £2.00. So in total I spent a total of £16.00 for all my goodies which is an incredible price 

FOLLOW ME LOVES 

 photo facebook_zps579f5e6c.png  photo instagram_zpsdec7c0c7.png  photo twitterbird_zps62a1375c.png  photo instagram_zpsdec7c0c7.png  photo youtube_zpsf0c53451.png

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment