Real Techniques Expert Face Brush Review









Hey Loves

Heres is a review of the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush which I got a couple of weeks ago is my most favorite foundation brush ever. I have always wanted to the Real Techniques Brushes and finally managed to grab myself one from Superdrugs for £8.95 and I absolutely can't get enough of it. The brush is so elegant looking and the bristles itself are so strong with no fall outs as other foundation brushes do. I originally was going to purchase the flat foundation brush from Real Technique however I felt I needed a change and go for the expert brush. 

I tried the brush as soon as a bought it with my Fit me foundation stick and Maybelline Dream satin liquid and to my surprise the foundation brush really blended the foundation on my skin very well. It gave me that flawless look and was so comfortable to use and left no harsh lines. This foundation brush is by far one of my best purchased brushes and it is highly recommended if your looking for a brush that blends well, very firm and of course works well with any type of foundations (liquids, sticks or mousse). I totally rate this brush a 10/10 and would definitely re-purchase 

FOLLOW ME LOVES 

 photo facebook_zps579f5e6c.png  photo instagram_zpsdec7c0c7.png  photo twitterbird_zps62a1375c.png  photo instagram_zpsdec7c0c7.png  photo youtube_zpsf0c53451.png

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment