Western Inspired Outfit








       

        

                

              

Hey Loves,
Here a close up of what I wore as a Back to school outfit. I was really inspired by the western cowgirl look and decided to put together the closest outfit I could find that would transform me into that simple yet western look. Since I recently purchased my Checkered Shirt from TKMAXX I thought it would be a great idea to match this outfit using my Ankle Boots from Deichmann which has been one of my favorite boots used so far. I absolutely love the colorful detail on the top of the boots, it almost looks very ethnic which makes it look very unique. I also decided to pair this up using my jeans from Forever 21 and rolled the ends of jeans to make look less plain which actually turned out really well. With that I just wore a simpler brown tank top inside so if the weather did decide to get too hot I could just easily tie my shirt around my waist and it would look super cute.

As for my Hairstyle, I decided to come up with a side braid which was so simple to do and took less than 2 minutes which matched my inspired look perfectly. As for accessories I paired my outfit with a heart necklace as well as a chained bracelet to add more fun to my outfit. I also did a video to create this look so feel free to watch this :)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eliJ88DJukc


FOLLOW ME LOVES 

 photo facebook_zps579f5e6c.png  photo instagram_zpsdec7c0c7.png  photo twitterbird_zps62a1375c.png  photo instagram_zpsdec7c0c7.png  photo youtube_zpsf0c53451.png

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment