Vichy Dermablend Corrective Fluid Foundation Review ♡








Camera Flash

Natural Lighting

Before Blending

Once Blended

Messy when opening, due to the squeezable packaging

Hey loves
Here is my review on my most recent purchased foundation "Vichy Dermablend Corrective Fluid Foundation" in the highest shade of 55 Bronze. I have always been indecisive whether to purchase a foundation with high coverage due to me being very conscious about my makeup being too cakey. However , just recently I came across so many reviews on youtube about this product after looking for a foundation with high coverage.  

As a girl dealing with deep scars, particularly under my eye area I have always been insecure about it and never seem to have a found a solution to minimize the appearance, which was why I decided to go for a high coverage foundation. Not only to cover up my scars, but to reduce the appearance of uneven skin-tone just around my mouth area in hopes that the foundation will minimize the appearance of my blemishes. I gladly found the foundation at my local Boots store purchasing this at a good deal of £12.00 where the original retail price would be about £16.00. At such a good deal I purchased the foundation and had to try out the product straight away where I decided to make a video of me trying it out for the first time.

 Review of the product:
The product claims to provide high coverage due to its high pigmentation
16 hour long lasting effect with SPF 35
Shade: I believe the product comes in 5 shades, from lightest to the darkest
25% more pigmented and textured than other foundations
Bendable: Not leaving the skin looking cakey or mask-like effect
Fragrance free
Coverage: Claims to cover up any blemishes and imperfections from redness to scars 

Result:
After reading the claims of the foundations I am 100% happy with the overall foundation. I have never tried a foundation with such an amazing coverage without looking to cakey. Blending the foundation with my real techniques buffer was so simple and was so easy to blend. Application was very smooth and was able to buffer the foundation quicker than other of my previous foundations. A small amount  goes a long way and I only used one pea size amount to give me that flawless look. 

It also minimized the appearance of my scar under my eye as well as around my cheek and nose area, evened out my skin tone, and concealed my under eye circles which I was so thrilled about. I was also able to leave the foundation on for a maximum of 8 hours in total and was amazed at how well the product left stayed intact. My foundation stayed flawless, and shine free around my t-zone areas, however my nose area did get a little shiny by the end of the day but that was definitely controllable. Not forgetting to mention, the foundation with makeup on looks really flawless on camera with flash as well as on natural lighting. 
I would say the only downside about the foundation would be the packaging due to its squeezable bottle as it does create a mess when opening, however I am able to control how much I use so its not really a big problem for me. 

Overall, I totally rate this foundation just above 10 points for excellent coverage and long lasting and would go back and repurchase :) 





FOLLOW ME LOVES 

 photo facebook_zps579f5e6c.png  photo instagram_zpsdec7c0c7.png  photo twitterbird_zps62a1375c.png  photo instagram_zpsdec7c0c7.png  photo youtube_zpsf0c53451.png

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment