MUA Eye shadow Palette :)








Smokin Palette

 Poptastic Palette

Hey Dolls
I thought i'd share what I used to create this stunning Smokey look using MUA's smokin and poptastic eyes shadow palette. I absolutely love how vibrant and popped out the colors are. I only used two shades of purple from the Poptastic Shades to create the bold look whilst adding a hint of blue from the Smokin Palette which turned out to be beautiful. Since the colors are so bold and vibrant I would probably only use this type of eye shadow look on special occasions as I feel it would look too bright to wear on a daily basis. 
I really enjoyed creating this look and it was super quick and simple to create. I made a video on how to create this look which you can find below this blog which I hope was useful. Below is a list of how much the MUA Eye shadow Palettes Cost:

MUA Smokin Palette- Superdrugs: £6
MUA Poptastic Palette- Superdrugs: £4

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment