MUA Concealer Review







Hey Loves,  Here is a review of a recent beauty purchase I made buy the brand MUA (Make up Academy). I walked into the Superdrugs to look for some concealers and found this amazing product by MUA which I am totally in love with. I spent a staggering £1.50 for this concealer which is super inexpensive for the great quality this product provides you. However, since there was a promotion at the time (3for2 Mix & Match) I managed to bag this product for free as it was the cheapest out of my beauty products. 

The concealer came in just 3 shades: Fair, Natural and Almond. I was however more interested in trying out the Natural shade however this was out of stock so I decided to try out the Almond and it was just perfect in terms of its color as it was not too light and not too dark for my complexion. 

So my first impressions in terms of its quality: It comes in small tube, more like a lipgloss type of wand with a sponge tip for easy application. The consistency of the concealer was not too thick and not too watery which was just perfect, It glided on very well on the surface of my skin just and worked very well in blending and concealing my under eye circles as well as any redness around my face and blemishes. It was comfortable to use and actually lasted very well and did not need to retouch which is just what I needed. Here I provided a few swatches showing you what the color looked like and how the consistency looked on my hands. 

Overall, I am very satisfied with this concealer by MUA and would definitely re-purchase :)

Have a lovely Day, lots of love Missbebe xoxox


FOLLOW ME LOVES 

 photo facebook_zps579f5e6c.png  photo instagram_zpsdec7c0c7.png  photo twitterbird_zps62a1375c.png  photo instagram_zpsdec7c0c7.png  photo youtube_zpsf0c53451.png

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment