MUA Smokin Palette







Hey loves, today I decided to share this brand new MUA eyeshadow Palette I just currently purchased and so much in love with. This was purchased from my local Supedrugs store for only £6 which was very inexpensive for an eyeshadow palette with such vibrant colours. The eyeshadows iteself are so pigmented which is amazing and I absolutely love the colour ranges too which ranges from dark red to smokey blacks which is perfect for a night out and special occasions.

I am very much looking forward to testing the eyeshadows a little further and most certainly be doing such tutorials using these colours. I have also done some swatches which shows how pigmented the colors are and how vibrant looking.
                                                     Have a lovely Day, lots of love Missbebe xoxox

FOLLOW ME LOVES 

 photo facebook_zps579f5e6c.png  photo instagram_zpsdec7c0c7.png  photo twitterbird_zps62a1375c.png  photo instagram_zpsdec7c0c7.png  photo youtube_zpsf0c53451.png

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment