MUA Matte Perfect Primer Review







Hey Loves, here is another review of one of the purchases I made from the brand MUA (Make up Academy). I actually bought this together with my Cover & Conceal and Smokin Eyeshadow Palette during my shopping trip at superdrugs store. I was at the time, also browsing for a perfect primer for my skin which not only keep my makeup last longer but to also reduce the appearance of oily skin and when a staff recommended me the Matte Perfect Primer I test this out and was amazed how great the product felt on my skin. I spent just under £5.00 for this product which was again excellent quality and very inexpensive. Although the size just comes under 15ml I find that you only need a tiny amount of product to use and it goes such along way.

So now my first impressions on the Primer: At first glance, I thought this primer would be in liquid form just like my previous primer which I purchased from MUA a few months back which I found was not great on skin as it was too watery however,this primer in terms of its consistency was just right. This primer has a very silky and smooth texture which makes it so easy to glide on to the surface of your skin and works amazingly on hiding my pores in my personal opinion. I really loved the texture of this primer, not only because it works well with my foundations and face powders but it does its job by reducing the appearance of oily skin as it completely mattifies my whole face which is just right for me.

 I also noticed that this primer has a small color tinge to it, somewhat a light pink-cream shade which is excellent as it blends really well on to the skin which can be seen from the pictures which I tested out on my hands. It gives me an excellent result in the ends and of course kept my makeup long lasting throughout the day. I highly highly recommend this product if you are looking for a primer which is non sticky-greasy and watery in terms of its texture. This is also perfect for oil prone skin just like me :) Over all I am happy and very satisfied with this primer and would re-purchase :)

Have a lovely day, Lots of Love Missbebe xoxox

FOLLOW ME LOVES 

 photo facebook_zps579f5e6c.png  photo instagram_zpsdec7c0c7.png  photo twitterbird_zps62a1375c.png  photo instagram_zpsdec7c0c7.png  photo youtube_zpsf0c53451.png

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment